Free Consultation


I have about $2000 worth of firearms
I use for hunting. Would I be able to keep them.?

Posted from: Ontario

One Response to “Firearms”

A licensed trustee said...

As a resident of Ontario you are entitled to an exemption for “personal effects” worth up to $5,650. If you want to include your firearsm in that total I am sure your trustee will allow you to do so (in layman’s terms that means you can keep your guns.)