January 9th, 2014 by Questions

If I fill bankcrupcy can they sue my spouse if the house is hers..

Posted from: New Brunswick


One Response to “tom”

, A licensed trustee said:

Your spouse should speak to a lawyer if anyone does try and sue her. If she did not sign for a debt then she should not be liable to repay the debt, but if she is sued she needs to respond to the lawsuit to protect herself.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)