August 13th, 2013 by Questions

What can I do if I feel that my bankruptcy has not been handled correctly by staff in office of trustee.

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “Bancruptcy”

, A licensed trustee said:

Contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and ask to speak to someone in the trustee compliance group. They can review your concerns and initiate an investigation if one is warranted.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)