changed mind

March 11th, 2013 by Questions

after filing for bankruptcy,I changed my mind n dont want to go through with it all. What do i do?

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “changed mind”

, A licensed trustee said:

Your options are limited. You may apply to the Court and ask for your assignment to be annulled (cancelled) – in order for the Court to make such an Order you will have to demonstrate that you were not eligible to file bankruptcy in the first place (ie you are not insolvent). In other words you have to prove to the Court that you can afford to repay your debts in full.

A second option is to file a proposal to deal with your debts. If it is accepted by your creditors and approved by the Court your bankruptcy will be annulled.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)