Undischarged Bankruptcy

August 7th, 2012 by Questions

What happens if during bankruptcy, i failed to pay the full cost to my trustee and I am sitting with an undischarged bankruptcy. How can this be changed into discharged and how long does it take?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Undischarged Bankruptcy”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

I can’t predict how long it will take as it completely depends on the local courts and what duties you still had to complete to be eligible for discharge. But what you must do is to contact your original trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)