August 22nd, 2012 by Questions

How do you claim bankruptcy?

Posted from: Yukon


One Response to “how”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

What you need to do is to contact a local trustee that serves that area. The only one that I am aware of is BDO. So start by contacting them.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)