Undischarged Bankruptcy

June 25th, 2012 by Questions

How do I go about settling our undischarged bankruptcy from 11 years ago?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Undischarged Bankruptcy”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You need to contact your original trustee. I will warn you in advance, resolving this will be a bit of a process and due to the duration of time elapsed your original trustee may suggest you get a lawyer to assist you with the process, but you will need to contact your trustee first. Then follow the directions they provide.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)