undischarged bankrupt

June 27th, 2012 by Questions

i have been bankrupt for 10 years and
now wish to get my discharge
how do i do it

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “undischarged bankrupt”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You need to get in touch with your original trustee. They will advise you as to the next steps, but be advised it is no simple process to get things resolved there will be an initial deposit to cover the cost of the reappointment and then a number of other items you will have to finalize before an application to court can be made to request a discharge.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)