June 3rd, 2012 by Questions

Can you have a Trustee from a different city. For example, if you live in Kelwona (or a much smaller community) can you get a Trustee from Vancouver? For confidentiality and conflict of interest.
Thank you.

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Trustee”

, A licensed trustee said:

Sure you can – as long as you stay in the same province, no one should bother you if you want to file in a different city from which you live. If you want to do this, but play it safe, find a trustee with offices in the city you live and the city in which you want to file…

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)