Free Consultation

CRA Debit

My common law partner has not filed income tax in some years. He now has a huge debit. Can he file for bankruptcy?

Posted from: British Columbia

One Response to “CRA Debit”

A licensed trustee said...

Certainly – most trustees will tell him to file all of the missing tax returns BEFORE they will let him file so he may as well get started…