Deceased Undischarged Bankrupt

February 16th, 2012 by Questions

My brother died recently as an undischarged bankrupt. He was in court with his ex spouse at the time and she has subsequently appealed the provincial court decision. As he has no estate, no will, and hence no legal representative I as one of the primary creditors wish to act in the court to obtain the monies ($25,000) that is held in trust pending the appeal decision. The trustee will not pursue the matter. How do I enact Section 38 of the Act and get a court order to act on my own???

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Deceased Undischarged Bankrupt”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

Speak with the trustee. They will outline this process for you.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)