January 19th, 2012 by Questions

i am a single father of 1. Can i claim my 9 year old child as a 2 peson house and claim my childcare expenses at the same time?

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “Anonomys”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You can definitely claim as a 2 person household and there is the potential to claim child care expenses, but it will depend on the nature of the expenses. If it is something as straightforward as a daycare expense then you shouldn’t have any problem.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)