What Can I Do

October 5th, 2011 by Questions

what can i do if i believe a bankrupt trustee is breaking bankruptcy laws

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “What Can I Do”

, A licensed trustee said:

Contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy – this is the government agency that licences and monitors trustees.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)