September 16th, 2011 by Questions

I have a lawyer for family law matters. Can my lawyer file for my bankruptcy or only and exclusively Trustee can do that?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Ms”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

The only people in Canada who are qualified and able to administer a bankruptcy are licensed trustee’s.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)