filling Bankruptcy

July 27th, 2011 by Questions

If i filled Bankruptcy here in Halifax can i move out to another city in the province.

Posted from: Nova Scotia


One Response to “filling Bankruptcy”

, A licensed trustee said:

Certainly, in fact, you may move to anothr province or even another country. Here’s the catch – you may be required to return to Halifax to meet with our trustee or attend in Court. As long as you can do that then you may move to wherever you want…

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)