May 29th, 2011 by Questions

will a consumer proposal work with monies owed to our friends at Revenue Canada or CRA

Posted from: Nova Scotia


One Response to “REVENUE CANADA”

, A licensed trustee said:

Yes it may – you should speak to a trustee in your area to find out what specific terms CRA is likely to require. For instance, in Ontario where we practice, CRA generally will not accept a proposal if you have not filed all of your tax returns as required each year. They understand that there are reasons you may not be abvle to pay your taxes, but they do not undersatnd why your taxes haven’t been filed.

So find a trustee in NS and ask them what terms CRA requires in your region.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)