can you switch from can i switch

May 18th, 2011 by Questions

can i switch from bankruptcy to a consumer proposal

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “can you switch from can i switch”

, A licensed trustee said:

Yes you can. Simply go and speak to your trustee – if for any reason you don’t want to use the same trustee, you have the right to file the proposal with a different firm.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)