March 10th, 2011 by Questions

If you have sponsored family members to come to canada and declare CP or Bankrupcy, does this take away the responsability to take care of people who were sponsored so they can go and benefit from social services?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “immigration”

, A licensed trustee said:

You need to direct this question to Immigration Canada or a lawyer that specializes in immigration law. We get asked this a couple of times per year and it is outside our area of expertise.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)