March 25th, 2011 by Questions

i have debt of $ 17000.00 i have to pay $300 a month is there any way to reduce the bills thanks

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “debt”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

I would suggest you contact a local trustee to discuss the filing of a consumer proposal. A consumer proposal is essentially a court sanctioned way to negotiate a settlement with your creditors. This settlement can be in terms of time or sometimes amount, so it will likely be a way to accomplish just what you are referring to.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)