November 1st, 2010 by Questions

I have a person who boards with me (pays for room) do I have to include their personal income on my application

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Boarder”

, A licensed trustee said:

If it is truly a boarder, living apart from your household then you won’t have to include them. If they are an integral part of your daily living you may have to.

Discuss this in detail with your trustee BEFORE you file – that way there will not be any surprises.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)