Uncompleted Tax Returns

October 12th, 2010 by Questions

If I haven`t filed taxes since 2003 and can`t afford an accountant to complete them. Can I file bankruptcy without filing my taxes up to date?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Uncompleted Tax Returns”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You can file for bankruptcy without filing these previous returns, but as part of the bankruptcy
you will have to work with your trustee to get them filed.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)