Where to report bankruptcy fraud?

January 20th, 2010 by Questions

I know someone who filed for personal bankruptcy and failed to disclose brokerage account with stocks worth over $20.000
That person knows that trustee has no way to find that account, so I would like to inform the appropriate person..Who would that be? Thanks

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Where to report bankruptcy fraud?”

, A licensed trustee said:

Contact the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy and either report the matter directly to them, or ask for the name of the trustee and call them directly.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)