used to live in ontario

November 30th, 2009 by Questions

I used to live in ontario and live quebec now where should I file for credit cards from ontario and quebec same or diferent.

Posted from: Quebec


One Response to “used to live in ontario”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

When filing for bankruptcy you must file in the province in which you are currently residing. Where the debts were incurred doesn’t make any difference.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)