unfiled taxes,

October 6th, 2009 by Questions

i havent filed my taxes since 2001 , i am a subcontractor , what the steps for filing bankruptcy

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “unfiled taxes,”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

The first thing you need to do is to contact a local trustee. Initially you will have to meet with this trustee so they can assess where you sit and help to explain what is involved. As part of this process you will need to get your taxes completed and filed, but the trustee will discuss all of these things with you.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)