Q for my credit situation

October 19th, 2009 by Questions

I presently live in USA. May I still sign for consumer proposal, or file for bankruptcy?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Q for my credit situation”

, A licensed trustee said:

In order to file for bankruptcy or a consumer proposal in Canada you must appear in person on 3 or 4 occasions over a minimum 9 month period.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)