June 17th, 2009 by Questions

Do I need to report reimbursement for prescription glasses I got from Extended Health Insurance?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Reimbursement”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

Yes, you need to report everything. But this should be an in and out entry on your Income and Expense Statement as it would fall into income (for the reimbursement) and then as a non-discretionary expenses (medical/health expenses).

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)