TD1 forms

April 29th, 2009 by Questions

I was unemployed when I claimed bankrupcy….now I am returning to work. Should I fill out the TD1 form to the best of my ability? Or should I just leave it as a basic deduction?

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “TD1 forms”

, A licensed trustee said:

Fill it out to the best of your ability – if you are entitled to more than just the basic deductions then you should claim them. This will reduce your taxes and therefore give you more money to live on each month.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)