Possibily Moving, where to see a trustee

March 27th, 2009 by Questions

My significant other may file for bankruptcy. We currently live in Alberta but might move to Saskatchewan to get a new start. Where do we seek a trustee?

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “Possibily Moving, where to see a trustee”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

If you are currently in Alberta and the move isn’t definite, then there is no problem beginning the process in Alberta. If you should move part way through a bankruptcy or proposal you will be able to work with your trustee at a distance to get everything completed.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)