advice pleas

March 12th, 2009 by Questions

Hello I need your expert advice…my husband is on EI since end of January and he just started getting money form EI last week…I`m working full time and started a part-time job…we have huge debt and despite of my part time job still hard for us to pay bills even minimum amount…what is the best alternative for us aside from banckruptcy…total debt $70K and monthly income $4500 but after all expenses (rent, car lease etc) I only have around $400 left to pay debt…please advice

Posted from: British Columbia
British Columbia


One Response to “advice pleas”

, A licensed trustee said:

You’ve got the right idea in asking or help, but you need somenoe to look at your situation in detail. We can’t do that on a website. Use the links to find a trustee or a credit counselor in your area and give them a call. I am sure they will be able to go through your options and tailor a solution to your situation.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)