out country returned

December 12th, 2008 by Questions

I was living in states for 4 years left canada with about 45 thousand in delt, am back in bc an not working full time yet, how do i go about declairing bankruptcy, the cost and what happens in general

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “out country returned”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You need to contact a local trustee. This will begin the whole process. It will give you an opportunity to ask any questions, to have the trustee explain what will take place in a bankruptcy, how the cost works, as well as what the next steps are.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)