Financial trouble

December 8th, 2008 by Questions

My sister is in financial trouble so the question is the house she lives in , the mortage is split 3 way what should she do.

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Financial trouble”

, A licensed trustee said:

Have her contact a trustee in her area directly to discuss her situation and her options. A lot will depend on whether or not there is any equity in the house and if there is, how well she can deal with it.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)