October 13th, 2008 by Questions
Me and my wife are planning to file Bankruptcy individually (we have individual debt). The values of our asset (forced sale/garage sale value) are within the exempt amount of Ontario. Now my question is can we claim the following assets in the exemption list as part of exmpted property.
01. A used car valued 3,500 in my wifes name. She is unemplyed. The car is used for grocery and regular transport not related to work.
02. Musical Instruments. Two Keybords and Traditional Native South Indian Instrments.
03. Two Flat Screen TVs. One is used by my 8 yers old daughter and one by us.
04. Two Lap Top Computers. One belongs to my wife and other to me
05. One Stereo Set that includes Receiver, CD player, Tape Deck, Equalizer, Sub Woofer
Thanks in advance. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Posted from: Ontario