August 31st, 2008 by Questions

I declared aug 1st and was wondering i have a my account at td with a balance still of a little less than 300 owing. i opened another account at another banking institution but was wondering should i call my trustee to put that in or is it not allowed be do declared….

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “overdraft”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. - Bankruptcy Trustees said:

If the amount relates to something that occurred prior to Aug. 1, 2008 then you should contact your trustee. However, if it relates to charges after Aug. 1, 2008 it is something that the trustee will not be able to help you with.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)