Child Tax

April 14th, 2008 by Questions

I started bankruptcy Mar 2008, April 2008 I got a letter from Child tax stating they calculated incorrectly when calculating my child tax and now I owe more money. What happens to this owing, can I add it to the Bankruptcy ?


One Response to “Child Tax”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

As long as it relates to a period prior to bankruptcy then simply contact your trustee and request that they send out bankruptcy documents to CTB. Realistically I don’t anticipate that this will cause you any difficulties.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)