Trying to help my friend

February 1st, 2008 by Questions

He s from alberta just move to ontario He had
gambling ,family problem and such debt He doesn`t even know How much debt he has
-Is he can file in ontario? or he has move back to alberta
-He doesnt have any statement and info only he has bank cards Is this enough


One Response to “Trying to help my friend”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

Your friend would have to file in Ontario as you are to file where you are living.

Now the best thing to do would be to contact a local trustee and they will help him out with the details.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)