Rentes in house

February 13th, 2008 by Questions

I have renters in my house. I am going to claim bankruptcy, what are the procedures that the bank will take and how long do the renters have to stay in the home


One Response to “Rentes in house”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

This changes depending on how long mortgage payments have been missed and what type of notices have been sent by the bank.

The best thing to do will be to gather up all documents relating to the forclosure of the property, take them into a local trustee and have them review what has taken to date. The trustee still won`t be able to give you a perfect estimate, but will definately be in a better position to advise you.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)