December 18th, 2007 by Questions
which creditors donot enter ito program
One Response to “bankrupcy”
Please post a follow up comment below:
(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)
You must be logged in to post a comment.
December 19, 2007 at 11:28 am, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:
The most common types of creditors that are not cleared in a bankruptcy are as follows:
1. Student loans if less than 10 years has elapsed since you last attended school;
2. Debts related to fraud, misappropriation of funds, misrepresentation or theft of trust monies;
3. Child support, maintenance or alimony;
4. Civil claims for intentional bodily harm, sexual assault or wrongful death;
5. Secured creditors;
6. Debts relating to fines or penalties imposed by the court.
If you have any furthere questions on this you are best to discuss it directly with a local trustee.