income tax assessment

May 18th, 2006 by Questions

I have been discharge from bankruptcy since earyly February, my trustee has done my income return for 2005, but what i was wondering is shouldn’t i receive an assessment or receipt of sort from the governement to say that my taxes have been filed? I haven’t received anything.


One Response to “income tax assessment”

, A licensed trustee said:

If your trustee filed your taxes, your trustee will receive your notice of assessment, so you should contact your trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)