Improper acts by Trustee

January 26th, 2006 by Questions

What action can be taken against Trustees who try to hide or obscure the value of a Bankrupt’s assets.


One Response to “Improper acts by Trustee”

, Barton Goth, GCO Inc. Bankruptcy Trustees said:

If you have a complaint about how a trustee has handled a file or some aspect of a file you should discuss this with Superintendent of Bankruptcy, at either your local office, or in Ottawa. Alternatively, if you are a creditor you can oppose the bankrupt’s discharge on the grounds that it is not based on factual evidence.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)