copies of discharge papers

January 6th, 2006 by Questions

Hi..I was discharged in Ontario in 2000 and have misplaced my discharge papers.
Now I need them to apply for my real estate licence.
My trustee wants to charge me $150 for a copy of them.
Is there any other way I can obtain copies without paying this fee?


One Response to “copies of discharge papers”

, Barton Goth, GCO Inc. Bankruptcy Trustees said:

For a fee you should be able to order these documents from the local court (assuming they still have these records on file), but I have no idea how much the court would charge for this.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)