Miss Brock

November 28th, 2009 by Questions

I seen a similar question to mine but have something to add. I recently had my jeep removed because they decided to seize not sue I was a few payments behind and the interest and payments were very high. Now I just received a letter saying I might have to pay a disposition or may be liable for any deficiency balance that may be owing after they sell the vehicle for what they can get. Can they do this or who would I call to get the correct information I am looking for. I believe I do have a Conditional Sales Contract.( It says that on the top of my sale paper from the dealership.

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “Miss Brock”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You would have to consult with a lawyer to get the specific legal advice that you need.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)