miss scott

June 2nd, 2007 by Questions

about 15 years ago l worked in canada and by not my fault but my employee , she did not pay all my tax. l am not living in the country now .can you tell me where l stand if l owe money or how to sort the problem out incase l return to canada thank you


One Response to “miss scott”

, Barton Goth GCO Bankruptcy Trustees said:

Well you will still have an outstanding debt to Canada Revenue Agency, although there is little they will be able to do to collect on this debt when your out of the country. If you ever return you may need to consider filing a bankruptcy or proposal to clear things up, but while your abroad it likely isn’t going to be necessary.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)