July 20th, 2012 by Questions

how do i file for bankruptcy

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “Harrassment”

, A licensed trustee said:

Use the links on this site to find a licenced trustee in bankruptcy in your area and contact them – they will walk you through the process of filing. They will also describe to you a number of alternatives to filing for bankruptcy, in case some other solution makes more sense for you.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)