naive and finacially crippled

June 27th, 2011 by Questions

My question is when you are in a internet scam, and finally know it and file a police report and then realize you have been scammed by a huge amount of money. Knowing now that I in debt because of it. How does one declare bankruptcy?

Posted from: Alberta


One Response to “naive and finacially crippled”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

Regardless of the cause of the difficulties the process to file a bankruptcy is always the same. First, contact a local trustee and arrange for an initial consultation. This is how you begin the process, the trustee will explain to you all the in’s and outs of bankruptcy, will provide you with an application form and assist you with the entire process. So if you need to file for bankruptcy we suggest you start by contacting a trustee in your area.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)