June 15th, 2012 by Questions

I co-signed for my son who had to surrender his vehicle. The bad debt is now on my credit rating. Is there still a chance to pay this remaining debt off?
I could not afford to pay and keep the vehicle at the time.

Posted from: Quebec


One Response to “JMC”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

You can definitely contact the lender and make arrangements to pay the remaining debt.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)