March 9th, 2012 by Questions

I filed a bankruptcy 10years ago. I have since had a frastic change in family income with the death of my husband and credit card debts I was able to cover are no longer manageble ln my pension. Can a debt reduction plan help me?

Posted from: British Columbia


One Response to “tb”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

Many people will go with a debt reduction plan (otherwise called a consumer proposal). This is a good way to bring your debt back to a level that you can manage, but still avoid the filing of a bankruptcy. At this point I would recommend that you contact a local trustee to discuss how the proposal will help (for reference, the only professionals in Canada qualified and licensed to administrate consumer proposals are licensed trustee’s).

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)