Mr Rheeman

March 15th, 2011 by Questions

I contacted an office he said he can make an appeal with the court for me. I have $15000 credit card and with this appeal I will consolidate my dept and will pay only 50% I owe without interest. The balance will be paid in max.5 years at approx.$150 per month. His fee is $1000. Please advise.

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Mr Rheeman”

, A licensed trustee said:

I think you should be VERY careful before you pay this person the $1,000 they have asked for. The soluition you have described sounds like a consumer proposal – if it is then you should simply contact a licenced trustee in bankruptcy directly instead of paying this other person $1,000 only to be referred to a trustee.

You can use the links on this site or do a simple internet serch to find a trustee in your area. Give them a call – I bet their solution will be the same and you won’t have to pay them the $1,000 up front.

The trustee will charge you a fee to file the proposal (that is how we make our living), but it is the same fee regardless of whether you pay this other person the $1,000 first. Save your money…

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)