Free Consultation


We have just moved to a new province for my husbands work. I am not working now. I personally have 30K in debit but no means to make anymore than the minimum. Am I able to do a consumer Proposal even though I have excellent credit? Consolidation for us is not an option, we have tried and have been turned down.

Posted from: British Columbia

One Response to “Betty”

A licensed trustee said...

You may file a consumer proposal even if you have never missed a payment (have perfect credit) – your credit record doesn’t have anything to do with your eligibility to file a consumer proposal. Contact a trustee where you are living now and ask them to review your situation to see if a proposal make (or some other solution) makes sense for you and your family.