Free Consultation

n0 job , big debit

As I have no job , no social assistance , my children sporting me but I have a big debit , can I apply for Consumer Proposal ?

Posted from: Quebec

One Response to “n0 job , big debit”

A licensed trustee said...

You can, but someone is likely going to have to guarantee your payments. In other words, if the money is going to come from your children then they may have to be formal parties to the proposal – other wise, why would anyone agree to a plan if you have no means of making the payments…