Consumer Proposals who to contact

September 4th, 2012 by Questions

Who do I contact to discuss a consumer proposal, in this situation my proposal would be with my bank
ie-Credit card and line of credit

Posted from: Ontario


One Response to “Consumer Proposals who to contact”

, Barton Goth - Goth & Company Inc. -Trustee in Bankruptcy said:

To file a consumer proposal you must be a licensed trustee. You can use that link or click on the following to be put in contact with a trustee in your area: You can contact a local Ontario trustee.

Please post a follow up comment below:

(Note: comments are reviewed by moderators and then posted after approval. In addition, due to high volume some of the comments might not be posted.)